Start Ups/Backflow Testing
Spring is now here time to turn on your sprinkler system
Idaho Rules for Public Drinking Water Systems (IDAPA 58.01.08) and the Idaho Bureau of Occupational Licenses (IBOL) require that all irrigation systems connected to the public drinking water supply be equipped with a backflow prevention assembly. This device must be tested when installed and annually thereafter by a State-certified Backflow Assembly Tester to verify that it is operating properly.
Advanced Sprinklers has been providing excellent service for several hundred regular customers since 1991.
Advanced Sprinklers has state certified backflow testers and all the required paperwork needed for your water purveyor
Start Up Service Includes:
- Turn water on to system and inspect main connection plumbing and backflow preventer.
- For an addition cost, the testing and certification of the backflow prevention unit.
- Activation of controller and set up of water schedule.
- Testing of all control valves in the system.
- Inspection and adjustment for proper coverage.
- Checking for leaks in the system.
- Checking the function of all heads and nozzles.